Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Proposal



Sarah Coleman
Mr. Wensman
Poetry
12/3/13
Topic Proposal
Chapbook/Painting
     I’m very interested in doing the feminist chapbook. I have several poems that I would be willing to contribute that I think would be interesting when combined with other feminist poetry done by other class members. As an alternative/additive, as a personal project I was thinking that I could combine a feminist poem that I’ve written or could write with a watercolor painting. Just a full ink and watercolor artistic piece to build off of and connect with my poem.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, I think Bella and Sela have jumped on that one, and a couple others are trying to add images of each contributor. So, what would your role be? I guess you're not so interested in publishing a chapbook as we discussed on Thursday? I'm open to visuals, but I do want a full collection in some manner. Let's talk tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete